INDOOR SMART, OUTDOOR TOUGH.
See your Toro Dealer now to test drive the new e-Dingo!
The e-DINGO 500 is the first Toro electric lithium-ion compact utility loader
Toro has made a major step into the electric-powered equipment marketplace with the introduction of the first Toro electric lithium-ion compact utility loader in the market, the Toro e-Dingo™ 500 compact utility loader. The new machine allows end users to realize all the benefits of a standard compact utility loader, but with zero exhaust emissions, less vibration, less noise, and no petrol costs.
Powered on-board lithium-ion batteries helps to ensure customers can use their e-Dingos for tasks that require heavy or continuous hauling for faster completion.
The new e-Dingo units are engineered with solid non-marking tires, making the machines an outstanding option for indoor, warehouse, flooring and demolition applications.
- Lithium-ion battery requires no maintenance
- Selectable power modes to conserve energy
- Solid non-marking tires standard
- Uses existing Dingo® 323/320-D non-ground engaging attachments
- Offboard charger (1200W) charges in less than 8 hours
- Optional attachments: Standard Bucket, Narrow Bucket, Light Materials Bucket, 4-n-1 Bucket, Adjustable Forks, Grapple Rake, Leveler, Utility Blade, Auger
- Rated Operating Capacity of 233.6 kg (515 lbs)
- Ground Speed of 4.4 km/hr (2.75 mph) (normal mode)
- Battery Capacity of 9.12 kWh
- Hydraulic Flow at 24.6 lpm (6.5 gpm)
- Hydraulic Pressure (drive) of 22,408 kPa (3,250 psi)
ZERO EXHAUST EMISSIONS
230+ KG RATED OPERATING CAPACITY
Interior Demolition, Renovation, and Construction
Where work completion time is critical, the e-Dingo™ provides the best-in-class Rated Operating Capacity and Speed and utilizes a wide range of attachments to complete the job fast.
For Landscape Contractors, Urban Renovation, and Public Spaces
For applications that require low noise and Zero Exhaust Emissions, the e-Dingo™ provides an electric alternative without compromising on power and performance.
Where removal can be time consuming and labor intensive, the e-Dingo™ has the weight, traction and maneuverability; along with the right attachments to save countless time.
|e-DINGO 500(MODEL 22218)|
|BATTERY||Electric System Voltage||48V|
|HYDRAULIC SYSTEM||Hydraulic Pressure||22,408 kPa (3,250 psi)|
|Hydraulic Flow||9.12 kWh|
|Reservoir Capacity||56 L (14.8 gallons)|
|WHEELS||Standard||Non-marking / Solid|
|DIMENSIONS||Wheelbase||71 cm (28")|
|Ground Clearance||14.7 cm (5.8")|
|Overall Dimensions (WxLxH) with Narrow Bucket||90.4 cm x 208.8 cm x 123.7 cm (35.6" x 82.2" x 48.7")|
|Overall Dimensions (WxLxH) without attachment||90.4 cm x 157.5 cm x 123.7 cm (35.6" x 62" x 48.7")|
|Maximum Operating Height||231.6 cm (91.2")|
|Hinge Pin Height||167.6 cm (66")|
|Dump Height||119 cm (47")|
|Dump Angle||34 degrees|
|Reach - Fully Raised||71 cm (28")|
|Ground Speed||4.4 km/hr (2.75 mph)|
|Weight||941.6 kg (2,076 lbs)|
|Rated Operating Capacity||233.6 kg (515 lbs)|