What you get with Toro
When you have a job to do, you need equipment you can count on. From site preparation to mowing and turf maintenance, Toro® products are built with the precision and toughness to take on any task, anywhere. Since 1914, we have been designing and engineering new products that help hard-working people get the job done right. Because we know that your reputation, and ours, depends on it.
AROUND THE WORLD
on Toro Innovations
More Than 3%
OF TOTAL REVENUE
Is Spent on R&D
to Serve You
Listening to the Industry
Groups of grounds professionals come to Toro’s U.S. headquarters to discuss their needs and experiences with Toro engineers and staff. We take that feedback and use it to develop new features and make our products better.
Investing in Research
Engineers and agronomists at our Center for Technology, Research and Innovation (CTRI) continually work on new solutions to save fuel, increase productivity, conserve water and improve turf health. It’s all part of our commitment to continuous improvement.
We offer certified training for your maintenance technicians so they can get the most from their Toro equipment. We also stand behind our products with service and support at local distributors, and we support many associations that help advance the industry.
Grounds Care Heritage
For more than 100 years, The Toro Company has focused on making equipment to maintain grounds and landscapes. From extending operator productivity to maintaining healthy grass to conserving precious resources, our roots are in caring for the land.
Fit for All Types of Turf
Toro products are used at many of the world’s premier sports fields and golf courses. But they also stand up to the toughest conditions. From parks and roadside maintenance to landscape projects and university campuses, grounds professionals count on Toro for extreme durability.
Your True Partner
More than supplying equipment, we want to be a partner you consult with for your business needs. We treat customers with fairness and respect because relationships matter to us. Count on Toro to work with you to find the best balance of benefits with the lowest total cost of ownership.
50+ Dedicated Contractor Products
From hardscape to landscape to mowing, our portfolio has you covered with a full range of solutions to fit the jobs you need to do. And it’s all backed by service and support from a local distributor who cares about your success.
At Toro, we understand the challenges you face every day because we never stop listening to our customers. Every product we make is designed to meet your needs. With deadlines to meet, operators at every skill level and not enough time for service calls, you have to have equipment you can depend on. Toro products are built to keep your operators productive day after day.
From Site Prep to Maintenance, Toro Has You Covered
Creating a beautiful outdoor space starts with preparing the site. Toro has the equipment to do the job right with versatile options, intuitive features and easy-to-use controls.
- Lay the groundwork for irrigation, tiling/drainage, power lines and landscaping with the TRX-26 walk-behind trencher.
- Move heavy boulders, concrete blocks, gravel and rolls of sod with the Dingo® TX 1000 compact utility loader. It also works with multiple attachments so you can dig, haul, plant and build with one machine.
- Transport materials and people where you need them with the Workman® GTX grounds and turf crossover utility vehicle.
- After you’ve cleared the trees away, remove tough stumps quickly and efficiently with the STX-38 stump grinder.
Keep your customers’ properties looking their best without sacrificing productivity. Our walk-behind mowers are perfect for trim work around curbs, sidewalks and trees, as well as smaller spaces.
- A few extra centimeters of cutting deck can save you a lot of mowing time with the 76-cm wide TurfMaster™ mower.
- Designed for the pros by the pros, zero-turn Z Master® professional mowers combine excellent handling with superior comfort for maximum operator productivity.
- Increase productivity with the HD ProLine mower, featuring the Recycler® Cutting System for exceptional mulching and bagging performance.
Save time without compromising on quality of cut with our large-area mowers. From large properties to parks to school and university campuses, these mowers are a must for your biggest mowing jobs.
- Mow properties with multiple trees or obstacles with the Groundsmaster® 360 Quad-Steer™ 4-wheel-drive mower, which makes 180-degree turns without tearing turf.
- Cut grass, no matter how challenging the conditions with Groundsmaster 4000 Series mowers, equipped with Smart Power™ traction to deliver power where you need it.
Keep the properties you maintain looking beautiful year round with Toro’s range of specialty lawn care equipment. These products are designed to simplify tasks while helping improve turf health and appearance.
- Level brush, tall weeds, saplings and heavy vegetation with the BRC-28 brush cutter.
- Clear grass clippings, aeration cores, chaff and other organic debris with the powerful Pro Force™ debris blower.
- Use the power broom year-round to clear leaves, debris and snow.
- Simplify the task of overseeding with a heavy-duty mechanical or hydraulic seeder from Toro.